new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoking snow

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Three Hills Alberta Canada
I got this one off a guy last night luck number 13 for me. He didn't know anything about it make or model. It is new never used and the price was right it is 200lbs i hope it will work good.
cdb72c4c_vbattach23258.jpg

35e00248_vbattach23259.jpg

057b334c_vbattach23260.jpg

I was gonna guess it was a Horizon with the steel wagon wheels, but the offset fire box is on the wrong side. It may be... Could also be a Bar B Chef.

Either way, it's a great looking off set. Can't wait to see the Que it pumps out!.

Beer-B-Que is the winner! The firebox clean out door is exact too. I looked all over and couldn't find that. The steel wheels are rare, so I was using that in my searches.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Very highly rated smoker. And the price is right too....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky