New Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

baz518

Original poster
May 20, 2008
Louisville, KY
Greetings fellow smokers! Been smoking for a little over a year now, but just stumbled upon this website. I reside in good 'ole Louisville, Kentucky and although I consider myself a master griller, I'm still learning the smoking method.

So far I've tried smoking sausage, boston butts, baby back ribs, whole chickens (usually beer can style), a turkey breast, and a few veggies. I'm very pleased with my ribs, butts and chicken.... but I'd love to learn more to master them better and to also try a brisquet and some spare ribs this year.

I have a Brinkmann charcoal smoker bullet, a Weber smokey joe and a Weber 22.5" kettle grill. Eventually will be looking into an upright locker style smoker.

See ya all on the boards!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here. May all your smokes be thin and blue.
Andy.

Baz - glad you've joined us at SMF. To echo Rich, your smoking status will definitely pop as soon you find some of the awesome posts that have been helpful to all of us newbies, at some point or another.

Throw those questions out there and I look forward to reading your future posts and q-vue.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the smf Baz. Lots of good information on the forum and lots of nice people to answer your questions.

Happy Smokin

Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky