New Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NoCoPK360

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 19, 2020
Picked up my Bell Fabrication offset a couple of days ago. My original plan was to have it shipped but with all the crazy weather it likely would have taken longer than I wanted to wait. I drove down from Colorado on Thursday spent the night and picked it up the next morning. The Uhaul 5x9 utility trailer was perfect to move this beast. I'm happy with the smoker and really happy with the value. All in mine was $1240 for a 24x48 offset smoker made out of 3/8 inch thick steel. I had Mr. Bell add a few options including 4 wheels, tuning plate, collector style smoke stack, stainless steel handles, probe port, and a folding front shelf. Haven't cooked anything yet but seasoned it yesterday and it was really easy to control the temperature and once it gets going it holds heat well. It's not the "prettiest" smoker I've ever seen but it's well made, appears to run well, and should meet my needs for a long time. I got input from a couple of members here which I appreciate. I enjoyed talking with Craig Bell and meeting him when picking up the smoker.
image0.jpeg

Very nice bud. I have a 30x48 Bell fab and love it. I also had the pleasure of meeting Craig. Super nice guy. The 3/8 steel holds temps so good. It's a super easy smoker to run. Here's a few cooks on mine so you know what you have to look forward to.

Very nice smoker! Well worth the road trip. I’m sure it will hold steady with our Colorado weather. Enjoy.

That looks real nice. Congrats. Sounds like a very high quality Smoker.

Did you have an extra probe port for thermometer cables or just the ports in the lids. If you had a third port where did you have it installed? I can't tell from the picture but it looks like it might be next to the smoke stack.

Wow that is nice. I only about 3 hours from there. I really been wanting the Lang Patio but with shipping just to much. I wonder if they do a reverse flow small model?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky