New Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimbuck

Original poster
Jul 13, 2015
I have rad some of the posts on the various smokers and trying to narrow it down.  The biggest factor is the shipping.  When you buy $1700 smoker and they want $900 more for shipping, that is tough.  Looking at Lang, Peoria, Custom Pits and Yoder. Seems like some good and bad on all of them.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

I have a Bell Fab that I really like....a lot. Craig Bell in Tulsa, OK makes a great one off product. He is great to work with and will give you all of the personal tricks that you want in a smoker, and at a very reasonable price. Depending on what you want, you can probably get a smoker with freight for the same price or less than one of the big names. The Bell is made with first class material and quality fabrication. Contact Craig at: [email protected]. Good luck, Joe

Thanks I will take a look and call him tomorrow.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky