New Smoker, No instructions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

edraz1224

Original poster
Apr 30, 2007
Just registered, Just found this site while looking for instructions for my new smoker. I purchased a smoker from Sam's Club about 2 months ago. I believe it is made by Grand Hall. Do any of you have information for this type of smoker? Or how about any experience with a Grand Hall/ Members Mark? I have the snoker and nothing else. No paperwork or instructions of any kind. I am contemplating returning it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to SMF....drop by the roll call forum and introduce yourself so everyone can give you a proper welcome :) ....did you try googling that make and model ? sometimes you can find complete prints and pics on set ups of most any model,might be a good start ?

Hi, I have tried on yahoo but will go to google next. I have an e-mail sent to what I think is the distributor for the Grand Hall brand but have not heard back from them yet. And thanks for the welcome. I have to split for tonight but will look for the roll call forum tomorrow and introduce myself. From what I have read so far you all seem like a great bunch and I think I can probably do some smoking without the darn instructions. Seems like there is enough experience here to do it blindfolded maybe.

you can go to www.grandhall.com , once there you can put in your model# and parts that are missing along with the serial number and they can help you...

i believe that kenmore and grand hall are related somehow so if you have a kenmore dealer, they may be able to get you a owners manual

and welcome to SMF

Thanks for the advice. I was able to get the directions from Grandhall by giving them the model number and serial number.

Cigarette smoking and environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) exposure are recognized as leading threats to public health. The health effects of ETS have been widely documented, and include an increased risk of lung cancer, respiratory ailments such as asthma and bronchitis, and heart disease. Laws restricting smoking have been shown to be effective public health measures, reducing both cigarette consumption and ETS exposure among smokers and nonsmokers alike.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky