New smoker-New obsession

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobsbq

Original poster
Jun 29, 2015
Clarksville, AR
I live in Arkansas between the middle of nowhere and bfe. I'm not new to the craft as I have been charring meat since my dad taught me to use the gas grill when I was 10. I never had the money or tools to buy or build a big pit but I've finally succeeded enough in life to start changing that. I just picked up an old country - over/under and had it seasoned within 24 hours of getting it home. Now I am already planning a future pit build when this pit gets too "small" or I start cooking competitions. In other word, I want to really step my bbq game over the next few years. I look forward to any advice and tips from anyone and I will help any who ask.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome from a cloudy and warm day in East Texas and the best forum on the internet, Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. Glad you joined up.

Gary

Reactions: bobsbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky