new smoker - frustrated

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by freddiesmokin, Sep 1, 2008.

1. freddiesmokin

freddiesmokin Newbie

Hey guys - I am new to this and I am looking for help and advise. I hope to make new friends in the process - lets smoke together.

Fred

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Fred welcome to SMF you found the right place to help ya out. Tell us what the problem is and we'll try to help ya out. Also tell us what kind of smoker

3. werdwolf

werdwolf Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Glad your here. Lets us know how we can help, lots of folks helped me get started.

4. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hia Fred! Welcome to SMF! Get us some info and I bet someone can help ya out! Enjoy!

5. flash

flash Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome aboard. Were you from? You know, just in case we need to come over and help you eat some grub. [​IMG]

6. b8h8r

b8h8r Smoke Blower

Absolutely.....help is easy, whats the questions?[​IMG]

7. waysideranch

waysideranch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome Freddie. Tell us where your from and what ya smoking on.

8. cinnamonkc

cinnamonkc Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome, tell us about yourself!!

9. meat-man

meat-man Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Howdy and welcome aboard brother

10. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome Freddie, glad to have ya here!

11. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome aboard, just ask away.

12. pops6927

pops6927 Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome Fred! What's frustrating you? I bet one or more of us has had the same situation, and we can help!

13. I am new to this too. If you have any questions, just post it and one of the Smoke Masters on here will have the answer. I had a problem and posted my question and they helped me a lot. My wife now begs me to smoke her some Baby Backs thats our favorite. So for I have smoked Baby Backs, Spares, and a brisket. I am going to attempt a Turkey as soon as every thing gets back to Normal after Hurricane Gustov.