new smoker - frustrated

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

freddiesmokin

Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
Hey guys - I am new to this and I am looking for help and advise. I hope to make new friends in the process - lets smoke together.

Fred

Fred welcome to SMF you found the right place to help ya out. Tell us what the problem is and we'll try to help ya out. Also tell us what kind of smoker

Glad your here. Lets us know how we can help, lots of folks helped me get started.

Welcome aboard. Were you from? You know, just in case we need to come over and help you eat some grub.
wink.gif

Welcome aboard, just ask away.

Welcome Fred! What's frustrating you? I bet one or more of us has had the same situation, and we can help!

I am new to this too. If you have any questions, just post it and one of the Smoke Masters on here will have the answer. I had a problem and posted my question and they helped me a lot. My wife now begs me to smoke her some Baby Backs thats our favorite. So for I have smoked Baby Backs, Spares, and a brisket. I am going to attempt a Turkey as soon as every thing gets back to Normal after Hurricane Gustov.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky