• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New smoker from the UK

streaky

Joined Sep 29, 2010
Sorry guys. Should have done this yesterday. I am a new BBQ and smoker addict. I have a Brinkmann Gourmet smoker / BBQ as well as a five burner gas BBQ and an old charcoal BBQ. The smoker is my fascination right now and a pork butt and ribs are my target this weekend.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 2, 2007
Welcome to the forum Streaky! Glad to have you here.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Welcome Streaky!

Better late than never,

Bearcarver

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Welcome to the forums Streaky, glad to have ya with us!

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome Streaky to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome from across the pond  to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

smokingjhawk

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 19, 2010
As a fellow newbie I bid you welcome! There is alot knowledge here and really great people willing to impart that knowledge freely. Good luck and welcome to your new adiction

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

First off Welcome Streaky to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction  

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Welcome to the SMF. I hope you're on target for this weekend. It's all good my friend.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.