• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Smoker from the Granite Belt Queensland Australia

shenlun

Joined Sep 6, 2010
Hi

I am looking at a purchasing a Kamado/Cermaic style smoker in the next 6 months. I am also currently enrolled to study as a chef for the next 4 years.

I am a watchmaker as well. we moved to the country 6 months or so ago and hospitality is big here so I decided to setup a small part time business with watchmaking, but pursue my other love food.

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Welcome to SMF, this is a great place to learn how to further your culinary passion. Check out the free 5 day eCourse, its helpful.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

First off Welcome Shelun to SMF. From a proud father with a once Marine but now Army son. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome SMF. Glad to have you here.

toxie

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 8, 2009
Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
ShenLun, time is on your side. The SMF is always open to new friends who care to share some good times. It's all good my friend.

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see what smoked Walabi looks like!

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Welcome to SMF!

Croc doesn't do good on the low and slow. But i bet roo would be awsome.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF Mate. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Welcome to SMF

I for one will be looking forward to seeing your posts - always enjoy ideas from other countries  

chefrc

Meat Mopper
Joined Jun 17, 2010
Welcome to the Family Friend. Never eaten Croc, But I love Alligator

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks