NEW SMOKEHOUSE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kaveman

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 20, 2010
romney, west virginia
Been working on this for a couple weeks almost finished,will post more when finished,3'x3'x6'
22c56208_P1010209.jpg
de06e1b1_P1010209.jpg
c724daf5_P1010210.jpg
f0bd88ec_P1010211.jpg

Wow! Very nice. What it is lined with, aluminium or is it stainless steel? What are you planning on using for a heat source?

thanks  everyone,the smoker is lined with aluminum ,andpropane for heat,amps for smoke,doing 11.5 lbs of jerky in the am for her maiden voyage.

Be sure to post Qview of the final product and the beer-drinking waiting for it!  (Isn't that called waiting for it... and you... to "bloom"?)!

you know your a smokin junky when you see a new smoker and  think ...... i want that!!!!  they also say home is where the heart is ..... you sir have a SUBMITbeautiful home
drool.gif

Have you ran it yet? How good does the glass door hold in heat? I have a fridge I am working on that has a glass door and people are worried that it will let out a lot of heat. Just curious if you have done a test run yet?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky