New Smoke Signal from RI

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lrssuccess

Original poster
Nov 28, 2015
Hello all - this is Lou,  just joined from RI.  Looking forward to gaining expertise over time in the use of smoke.  Have The Good One Open Range in transit at this time.  I have toyed with the use of wood chips on propane for ribs, with some good success, now looking to commit to the "art" at a higher level.  A quick glance around the site and I am impressed with the sharing of information, almost a little overwhelming.  Happy to be here with you all.

Last edited:
Hey Lou, welcome to the site.  There is a lot of info to take in round here.  The search engine for the site works pretty well.  Just type anything that come to mind into it and study away.

You'll find lots of helpful folks,here and tons of ideas about what to cook next.

Welcome to the group!  This is a no pressure area, take your time and wander around.  Check out the info available with the search bar and ask any questions that may arise during your travels.  

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky