New ride

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bb53chevpro

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2007
As some of you know, we have been having a great deal of bad luck lately. But things are turning around so it seems. Since the 3rd transmition let go in my minivan, I refuse to put another penny into it. So I went and bought this beauty. Never been titled before, last on the lot, a 2008 Dodge Ram 4X4. Got a great deal on it as I paid a little more than half of the sticker price. WOOOOHOOOO.

Thanks for checking out my new truck.

Congrats on a very nice set of new wheels!

Sweet! Nice score, Andy. I hope your luck continues to improve.
smile.gif

Nice looking truck. My old 97 Dodge 3/4 ton is still purring right along with 133000 miles on it.

Looks great Andy congrats!!

at the gas station!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
i have an 02 5.9L ram at 105000 and its just gettin warmed up...congratulations on the new ride!!

That is a Hemi badge. I decided to go with this just in case we decide to buy a bigger camper in the future. This way I won't have to buy a bigger truck to pull a bigger trailer.

Thanks for all the responses everyone.

Andy, i will start working on you now. Ford my friend. Its the only way!! Its does look nice!!

Nice truck.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Whether yer a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge man, the Big 3 need all our support. Now more than ever.

I honestly do not care which brand I own. I have a few buddies that have bow ties tatooed on their arses and are always pushing their product on me, so unless it is a hell of a deal I do not plan on hearing them say to me "Glad you finally saw the light".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky