New RF build from South Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sjared14

Original poster
Feb 13, 2016
Spartanburg south carolina
I am building a rf smoker from a 250 gallon oval tank. It features a 28"x28" fire box made from 1/4" plate. This is my first build but I am quite happy with my results but I am going to post pictures of the build and would hope that some of the more experienced builders on the site could give me some suggestions as they see fit all help is welcome.

Another good looking smoker here in the Palmetto state. It's looking great so far. I can't wait to see a load of good food come off of her.

Good luck with the rest of your build, Joe

how big is your fire box to chamber opening I have the same tank basically what is the height and width of your firebox and chamber opening?

It's 26" wide by 12" tall I'm currently in the process of adding fresh air intakes to the firebox to get better smoke draw this was a small issue that came from my test fire just letting u know in case you're thinking of this set up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky