New portable smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That’s awesome Steve congrats. I’ve always wanted one but with us still moving every 3-4 years, and 3 kids. I’m still waiting to hit my 20 years for retirement. I hope you are pumped.

Reactions: TH-n-PA and Steve H
Sweet! Where is your first trip going to be to?

Thanks! First trip will be a short one. We are going to South Shore Campground located at Sodus Point NY. Less than 45 minutes from home.
Right on lake Ontario.

Reactions: TH-n-PA
Wife wont tent camp, 28' pull behind with heatnair fridge microwave ect... . at my age I don't mind roughing it in the camper lol. couple more years of work might get a new smaller camper after retirement, it's like a hotel you carry around with you and can visit a lot of places and still have a nice safe place to sleep without the fear of what you might bring home.

Reactions: Steve H and TH-n-PA
Awesome rig!

I spent a few years living in hotels and my campers and they (campers) have a special place in my heart.

I wish you safe travels and years of great memories.

Cheers!

Reactions: Steve H
Thanks everybody! Our first camping trip will be close to home. But still in a very nice campground. Stay tuned!
And of course we do expect pics of TBS rolling next to the smoker toter. And a word of advice. Keep the black valve closed until ready to empty. Dont need no "poop pyramid"!
Jim

• Haha
Thanks! First trip will be a short one. We are going to South Shore Campground located at Sodus Point NY. Less than 45 minutes from home.
Right on lake Ontario.
Go salmon fishing there, it is awesome!

Go salmon fishing there, it is awesome!
I used to go all the time with a friend that had a boat. Now, I just wait until they start to run. And get them when they are entering the streams since I'm not eating them. The best place I know around here is at Maxwell Creek.

Congratulations on the new rig. We just bought a nice travel trailer about a year ago. We love the glamping life. We are returning from a week in Myrtle Beach SC, taking a leisure way home. Two days in Mt Airy NC to see the Mayberry stuff and we are now in Camp Creek W Va. Beautiful quiet little camp win the hills. Travel Safe!

RG

Congratulations on the new rig. We just bought a nice travel trailer about a year ago. We love the glamping life. We are returning from a week in Myrtle Beach SC, taking a leisure way home. Two days in Mt Airy NC to see the Mayberry stuff and we are now in Camp Creek W Va. Beautiful quiet little camp win the hills. Travel Safe!

RG
Thank you! We're heading to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Without the RV though. Not ready to try that yet!

Reactions: JLeonard
I used to go all the time with a friend that had a boat. Now, I just wait until they start to run. And get them when they are entering the streams since I'm not eating them. The best place I know around here is at Maxwell Creek.
yeah we charted a couple boats there a few years ago, great fishing i don't like eating them as well

RG
Did a travel nurse assignment to MB with my 5th wheel. Stayed 6 months at Pirateland RV resort 100 yrds off the beach. Loved it there!
Jim

• Love
Reactions: Steve H and TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky