New Pellet Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mickgriller

Original poster
Aug 19, 2019
I am looking at getting a new pellet grill and have a budget of 800.00 and no more.

Looking at these 3.
Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi 799.00
GMG Daniel Boone Prime 699.00
Grilla Grills Silverbac Alpha 799.00
I like that the Gmg and Camp Chef have wifi, but I have heard really good things about the Grilla Silverbac. Would just like some opinions as to which one would be the best choice and why. I plan on using which ever one I get mainly for smoking low and slow. Thanks: Mick

All very nice grills. Heaps of info on this forum about all of them.

WiFi is very very handy.

You can also grill over the internet with the gmg, grill while Away from your home. That might be something you may want to consider.

All I can say is I have the gmg prime Bowie and love it. Cook on it three four times a week.

Put an 8 lb Butt on Sunday 8:00am @225f went out on the dirt bikes for the day and viewed my cook every few hours on the trails. Turned the grill up before the drive home to 285f to get it finished. Pulled pork for tea, zero effort.

Agreed, the GMG is amazing! I have the Daniel Boone Choice WiFi and love being able to run off the hill into town and get stuff and be able to track my cooks and not worry!

I am looking at getting a new pellet grill and have a budget of 800.00 and no more.

Looking at these 3.
Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi 799.00
GMG Daniel Boone Prime 699.00
Grilla Grills Silverbac Alpha 799.00
I like that the Gmg and Camp Chef have wifi, but I have heard really good things about the Grilla Silverbac. Would just like some opinions as to which one would be the best choice and why. I plan on using which ever one I get mainly for smoking low and slow. Thanks: Mick
MG, I'm also very happy with my Woodwind SG. However, comma, and based on every thing I have read about it, if I had to replace it tomorrow, I would order the Grilla Grill.

I had the GMG Daniel Boone Prime for a while, really nice unit the only issue I had with it was temp swings of 20 to 30 degrees. I got a Rec Tec Bull and have zero issues with temp swings holds within a degree or 2 for 16 plus hours

Reactions: sweetride95
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky