Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by drbobrow, Nov 19, 2006.

1. drbobrow

drbobrow Newbie

Hello all. I am new to this site. I have been smoking for about 7 years. I switchedfrom a brinkman charcoal to a Members Mark(Sams Club) propane smoker which I absolutely love.

2. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome!

Glad you are here. Please consider sharing your favorite recipes. We also love pics.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

3. Welcome! A fellow Grand Haller! You will find alot of quality camraderie here. Plus some excellent ideas for Q! Awaiting your input with anticipation! As far as your new smoker, I seem to be getting really good propane mileage with mine, how about you? [​IMG]

4. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome aboard drbobrow!!!

5. Welcome to SMF drbobrow.

6. drbobrow

drbobrow Newbie

Thanks all for the great welcome! Up in Smoke..I am getting great mileage on mine as well. I love it. I was planning smoking a turkey for Thanksgiving; however the weather here in VA was awful..so I had to throw in the towel and buy a smoked turkey. I will post some recipes that i have used for ribs, chicken and brisket soon.

7. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Doc, glad to have you join us. My first smoker was a Brinkmann Charcoal and I still use it when I have time to play with it. My SIL borrowed it last week so he could do a smoked turkey for his mom.

Looking forward to your posts, enjoy!