• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

drbobrow

Original poster
Nov 19, 2006
Hello all. I am new to this site. I have been smoking for about 7 years. I switchedfrom a brinkman charcoal to a Members Mark(Sams Club) propane smoker which I absolutely love.

Welcome!

Glad you are here. Please consider sharing your favorite recipes. We also love pics.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome! A fellow Grand Haller! You will find alot of quality camraderie here. Plus some excellent ideas for Q! Awaiting your input with anticipation! As far as your new smoker, I seem to be getting really good propane mileage with mine, how about you?
wink.gif

Thanks all for the great welcome! Up in Smoke..I am getting great mileage on mine as well. I love it. I was planning smoking a turkey for Thanksgiving; however the weather here in VA was awful..so I had to throw in the towel and buy a smoked turkey. I will post some recipes that i have used for ribs, chicken and brisket soon.

Doc, glad to have you join us. My first smoker was a Brinkmann Charcoal and I still use it when I have time to play with it. My SIL borrowed it last week so he could do a smoked turkey for his mom.

Looking forward to your posts, enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky