• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lifesaver_37887

Original poster
May 1, 2006
Knoxville, TN
Hey everyone just telling a little about my self. My name is Shane and I live in Knoxville, Tn.. I have been smoking for about three years now, mostly in a bullet type smoker. Recantly I percased a larger smoker with a side firebox and a larger cooking area. I have not had a chance to use it yet though, I seasoned it already though. I have wanted a larger smoker for some time now and finaly I have one. I may have been smoking for three years, but if anyone has any sugestions I an all ears. Looking forward to talking to other people who like to smoke as much as me. :D

Well Shane you've found the perfect place. This is a great forum to share ideas and learn new tricks. The people are all very freindly and soon you will be feeling like part of the family. Welcome to SMF and hope to hear from you in other posts.

Welcome Shane, What make and model of smoker did you get? You can find a wealth of info here at SMF.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky