Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by lifesaver_37887, May 1, 2006.

1. Hey everyone just telling a little about my self. My name is Shane and I live in Knoxville, Tn.. I have been smoking for about three years now, mostly in a bullet type smoker. Recantly I percased a larger smoker with a side firebox and a larger cooking area. I have not had a chance to use it yet though, I seasoned it already though. I have wanted a larger smoker for some time now and finaly I have one. I may have been smoking for three years, but if anyone has any sugestions I an all ears. Looking forward to talking to other people who like to smoke as much as me. :D

2. jlloyd99

jlloyd99 Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Well Shane you've found the perfect place. This is a great forum to share ideas and learn new tricks. The people are all very freindly and soon you will be feeling like part of the family. Welcome to SMF and hope to hear from you in other posts.

3. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome Shane, What make and model of smoker did you get? You can find a wealth of info here at SMF.

4. Earl D

The new smoker that I got is a Char-Griller
    Smokin' Pro 830 Sq. In. Charcoal Grill with Side Firebox.
    Shane