• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoky

Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
iowa
I just built an electric smoker and I look forward to hints and tips from other members.

Welcome smoky. You'll find a lot of good info here. We'll be glad to help out-just let us know what questions you have-

Welcome Smoky!

Post a downsized .jpeg of your cooker so we can see it! Also, add a little more info on your profile, so we can know a bit more about you - OK?

Jeff

PS - Dutch, I just noticed your new Banner!!!! Too Cool! :D Now your Official!

Have not yet learned how to post pics. I will do so as soon as I get it figured out.

Here is my home made electric smoker. I hope this works.
07578e53_vbattach10482.jpg

So far the smoker is working great. I have done spareribs,roasts and salmon in it so far. I am very happy with the meat that comes out of my smoker but I have a lot to learn about smoking.
I built this with summer sausage and snack sticks in mind because I am tired of spending $300-$400 per year to get my deer processed. I will try some summer sausage after I have lurked around this site for awhile.
Thanks for the compliments! :D

Smoky,
I like to also add my compliments to you on that fine looking smoker. I'm certain you will produce all the summer sausage and snack sticks you can eat. Great job!! And thanks for the pix.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky