• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

okiegentleman

Original poster
Oct 30, 2016
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I have used OkieGentleman in various forums for a number of years.

I will be 72 in January and I retired when I turned 65. My interests over the years has been enjoying my family, shooting, teaching my children and grand children how to shoot, reloading, fishing, camping, sail boats, cooking, reading, history, photography and tinkering with what ever gadget caught my fancy.

I spent 4 years in the Army the the late 60s in ASA with a 40 month tour in West Berlin. I retired from the military after 4 years. I spent 39 years working in the security industry as a electronics technician and worked for 2 companies in that 39 years. I have repaired equipment in many of the banks, government facilities and commercial accounts in Oklahoma, Kansas, the Texas panhandle, Houston Tex, Seattle Wa and Washington DC. I was paid to break into the Federal Reserve twice, but they watched me very closely to make sure I did not help myself to any free samples.

I installed LED lighting in our storm shelter along with a vent system, CCTV to the outside and a television to watch the local tv station while in the shelter. I also installed a CCTV system on the outside of my home and connected it to my big screen tv in the living room.

My wife gave me an Oklahoma Joe's Charcoal/Gas/Smoker Combo unit for my Christmas present this year, it was on sale and I used my veterans discount. I have charcoal cooked off and on for many years, but never got into smoking the various cuts of meat used in smoke cooking.

And my wife says I talk to much, so I will quit for now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky