• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

boog22

Original poster
May 25, 2015
Hello everyone, been creeping the site for a little while now and decided to intro myself. Name is Chris live in the Pittsburgh area. New to smoking just purchased first one in may. Got the 2 door Masterbuilt dual fuel smoker from Home Depot(really only use gas). Did a few mods, heat tape, cast iron skillet for wood and tried out the Bayou needle valve that didnt work well for me at all. Had more temp spikes then with the stock regulator.

Already purchased Jeffs rub and use it on everything.

Things I have got around smoking, ribs multiple times, pork loin, have done a few boston butts for pulled pork, wings,turkey breast, potatoes and a pizza fattie. Working up my courage to tackle the brisket here soon.

Great site with a ton of information glad I found it.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another hot, day in East Texas and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome from SC, Chris. Sounds like you're off to a running start. Keep it up. Remember we would really like to see some pics of your cooks. Good luck, Joe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky