• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pete26

Original poster
Apr 21, 2013
Marysville, WA
Thanks for the invite Dave -

I am Pete from Marysville.  Work at Boeing nearing retirement.  I really love to eat and smoking meat is been a summer hobby and a tasty one too.  I just purchased a Smokin-it 3 (arrives tomorrow) it will replace my smoke Vault.  I am excited about taking smolin to the next level for me.

Pete

welcome1.gif
Hey Pete, welcome, I just live a little south of you, east of Tacoma. Am retired with lots of grands and I just bought a smokin-it-3 a few weeks ago. It is my first experience with smoking foods. I only have good things to say about the smokin-it products. Also bought a wireless thermometer set so I know exactly what is going on in the smoker. Good smokin and enjoy your new smoker, Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky