New member, long time browser.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chefjustinkent

Original poster
Mar 2, 2012
San Diego, CA
My name is Justin and I'm from San Diego, CA.  I have worked in the hospitality/entertainment industry for about 15 years now.  I am a classically trained chef and currently work as a private chef and cooking instructor.  I have smoked before, but now it is a real obsession.  I started with a Char Griller Duo and now just recently purchased a WSM 22.5.  I'm actually seasoning it right now . FYI... my wife think's I'm crazy 
wife.gif

I really am looking forward to learn more on this forum as well as give a little of my insight.  I know that BBQ is redneck cooking, but even a trained chef can kick back, enjoy a beer, and cook some five star BBQ.  I'm not there yet, but hopefully I will be soon!  

Happy smoking everyone,

Chef Justin

Welcome to the SMF Family...Alway great to have another Chef around...JJ

welcome1.gif
 to SMF. You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. I suggest you take  the 5 day e-course on smoking its chuck full of great info.Smoking  5-Day e-Course  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky