New member intro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jprince67

Original poster
Feb 26, 2021
New to the forums, not new to the smoking.
I retired the active duty Coast Guard in 2017. I spent the last 20 years moving to different states and had to figure out how to keep my smoking abilities going in all types or weather. We decided to reside in northern DFW and have chose to build my version of an any weather smoker. I have suffered on my commercial grill that i added a fire box to the side, which worked great in nice weather, however wrapping a blanket around the grill in colder / windy weather started to get old.

So theres my introduction. My next post will cover the build of the smoker i did 3 years ago, then to follow up with this months modification to match the outdoor grill island I built last year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky