new member in TX

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 21, 2006
Waco, TX
hi, i am a new member here. i live in waco, tx. i am just starting smoking meats. i have an old smoker that was left here by previous tenants. it has part of a sticker on it that says "old smokey". i am 36, married, with a baby at home and two kids that live with their mother (my ex). i normally grill for me and the wife 3 or 4 times a week. i smoked some ribs last week, for bro-in-law's b-day, and they disappeared.

Hop on board Chris! You will find lots of info, recipes, and plenty of camraderie here! Make sure ya check out Jeffâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Smoking Basics eCourse, it will get ya up to speed and help you understand Q lingo and such. Youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll like it here!
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky