New member in KC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kcbluesnbbq

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Hello everyone. Been reading the forums for several months and decided I better do the right thing and join.Been smoking for 15 years or more. Started with an old brinkman upright, then a pitmaster, then modified it, now getting ready to build a reverse flow. Use a giant smoker at the Eagle's lodge in KC quite a bit. Nothing better than some good BBQ!

Welcome KC , what took ya so long to sign up? :)

Glad to have ya here and I'll be looking forward to the Q-view from ya.

Thanks for the welcome. I don't know why it took me so long to sign up. I guess I was to busy smoking to be typing.

Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join in. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to the forum - looking forward to your Qview

welcome to SMF! glad ta have ya here.

Welcome KC! Glad you decided to join us! This place is sooooo awesome, like family even. I'm looking forward to some Qview from you. I'm a girl, and girls, for the most part, are not particularly patient people. Soooo, move it right along little mister and show me the BBQ! Just funin' ya! Welcome!

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to the site, theres tons of great ideas in the build section. There are several of us here in KC, I'm east a little, out toward the soccer complex and bass pro. If ya get in a jam shoot me a PM, maybe I can help out.

We're glad to have ya around and can't wait for the q-view of the build.

Here are a few pics. Please excuse the poor quality of some of them, they were taken with phone.

17759e0c_Brisket%20rubbed.jpg

4b35c444_Brisket%20ribs.jpg
b3efc570_Brisket%20smoker.jpg

Some meat in the above photos for a dinner at the Eagle's Lodge.

Some ribs with apple, apricot, and honey glaze.

359fff39_Ribs.jpg

I hope these pictures redeem me with those of you that thought I wasn't fast enough with the Q-View. lol

Hey Tom37, I am just a couple of miles    west of Bass Pro right off 40. Glad to know somebody close if I need some help.

Thanks to everyone for making me feel at home here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky