New member here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

danny frommer

Original poster
Hi everyone. My name is Danny . I live in new York in orange county. I'm about 60 miles north of NYC . I'm married with two young kids. I work as a paramedic in the NYC areas.

My wife who was born and raised in Texas absolutely loves brisket so she bought me a brinkmann smoker when we bought the house. She took me to Texas to meet her uncles and they gave me a crash course on how to cook a brisket. I consider her uncles to be the best of the best because they catered our wedding, BBQ style, brisket, ribs, sides, etc.... It was amazing. They also have two BBQ teams and they compete all around the country.

This year I purchased the webber smokey mountain smoker and I am loving it. I usually smoke a brisket every other weekend. That's enough about me. Thank you for your time and I look forward to learning a lot here.

Hello Danny, Welcome again, looks like you got double posted.

Gary S

Thank you . How you doin? Lol. Nice to meet you all.
Sorry for the double post yesterday. I don't know how to remove a post.
I've already learned so much from reading the forums. What really caught my eye is that some people are using blowers to control temperature in their smokers. Im thinking about getting the pit master iq110 or 120. What do you guys think??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky