New member from northern Minnesota

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tdcold

Original poster
May 28, 2008
Duluth, MN
Have been lurking around for a week or so now. Losts of great advice!!! Have tried smoking meat off and on for a while now with limited success. Just from looking around the forum here I have already spotted the reasons for many of my not so successful attempts.

Smoke Hollow gas smoker and a no name offset smoker.

Glad you came out of the shadows, and welcome to the SMF.

Welcome to SMF theres lots of info and recipes here as you know by now. Theres also alot of good people to help with questions when they come up. Have Fun and Happy Smoking

Welcome aboard tdcold! See, not a lot of effort and already you are a better smoker! Now put some effort in and become a great smoker!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Glad ya joined us at SMF, tdcold. If ya want to get on the right track with the fundamentals of smoking meats, sign up for Jeff's free 5-day eCourse. That will build your foundation to smoking great everything, and the stuff on this site helps supplement those basics.

Definitely look forward to your posts and pics of your qvue!!

welcome to smf Tdcold from another fellow minnesotan!!!! from st cloud area. this is a great site,great people, stick around and share some smokes and if there anything you want to know this is the place. perhaps you have some stuff to share with us being by duluth must have plenty salmon or lakers to smoke!!! lookin forward to ur qview neighbor!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky