New Member from Kansas City, MO aera.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

maxmbob

Original poster
Oct 13, 2016
Hello from Kansas City. I enjoy grilling on vintage as well as new grills and smokers. At this time I mainly cook on smaller equipment (just my wife and I at home now). I have owned trailer smokers and cooked in BBQ contest in the past. My son is catering and is interested in a larger smoker. Maybe grill / smoker combo. Also we plan on taking a road trip to central Texas for a BBQ roadtrip in November. So any tips on great places to go in that area would be appreciated.

Thanks
Maxmbob

Maxmbob, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and bringing all that experience with you.  Since I'm now entrenched in California I can't help you on your central Texas trip, but use the search feature above.  It's been discussed a few times.

Have fun!

Ray

Reactions: maxmbob
Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you aboard!

Plenty of Texas guys on here, so I'm sure you will get some answers.

Al

Reactions: maxmbob
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky