New member but LONG time lurker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

poolecw

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Hi guys, 

I'm a long time reader of this forum but just recently registered.  I've learned a good bit reading here and appreciate everyone's contributions.

I'm a Georgia boy and we like our BBQ.  I grew up in south east GA out from Savannah but have been living in north west Ga for the last 10 years. 

I have a MES30''.  The model is a 20070910.  I like it ok.  Its well insulated (compared to an old propane smoker I once had).  I typically smoke butts and ribs but sometimes I'll throw a turkey or chicken in there.  I've done a couple of briskets.  The first one was by far the best I've eaten, but the second one was less than par.

Thanks!

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a cool and drizzly day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky