New Masterbuilt 7 in 1 owner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sl2w0

Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Eastern Shore, MD
I'm getting ready to start smoking on my new stainless propane Masterbuilt 7 in 1. I had a a Char-Broil similar to the Brinkmann Smoke N' Grill, but I only used it a couple of times a few years ago. I'm excited to try the new one, this website looks like a great place to learn.

Welcome aboard and have fun with it. I have had the exact same grill for a couple of years now and love the versatility.

Welcome to SMF, glad you've joined us!

My Dad has the same smoker you do except it's not stainless steel. It's extremely versatile and the feature that's a plus over other vertical smokers is the ability to get to the bottom racks easier.

Good luck and look forward to your future posts!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky