New LSG Pee Wee has arrived!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SUPPORT THE FORUM-- Go Ad-FREE!

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 8, 2016
I ordered this back in February and all 665lbs of her showed up a few days ago. Shipper helped me get her on the back patio. Gave it a good spray down with Pam and giving it a good seasoning on a beautiful day in Chicagoland. I love smoking meats but seasoning a new grill on a nice day with a few cold ones isnt so bad either . This thing is a beast - thank god I didn’t go with the “mini”, can fit a feast in the pee wee. First time using a BBQ guru but she’s locked in at 250 and not moving more than 2 degrees in either direction. Great insulated cooker.
7E022B69-7528-4F6E-B56E-8A572288B2D3.jpeg
75DE3F3D-BE29-4C59-9C42-1D6A8D4AE1A8.jpeg
2DDBA203-784C-4158-A7B4-08FF4D711C24.jpeg
19AFA823-0909-43BD-B39A-A60BA88680B3.jpeg

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Nice looking new pit, your helper looks ready to Q it up! What’s the plan for the inaugural smoke?

Brokenhandle

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Nw Iowa
Looks really nice! For a pee wee it's huge!

Ryan

blackdog2086

Oct 19, 2014
Are those the standard 5" wheels or did you upgrade to the 8"? I'm getting ready to order the mini and I'm still deciding on a few of the options.

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 8, 2016
Are those the standard 5" wheels or did you upgrade to the 8"? I'm getting ready to order the mini and I'm still deciding on a few of the options.
They’re 8 - and IMO worth it

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 8, 2016
Nice looking new pit, your helper looks ready to Q it up! What’s the plan for the inaugural smoke?
Good question, probably ribs next week. Was gonna do tomorrow but I ate so much Mexican tonight not sure I’ll get ready for it tomorrow 😂. Glad I got it seasoned. Cant believe how long it ran on 1/4 bag of coal.

BBQing Family

Sep 9, 2022
Had my LSG mini for 3+ years now. So easy and so fun to use. I ordered the standard 5 inch wheels to roll across a large paver patio. I can move it around but my wife can't. Just received a similarly weighted LSG Pellet grill that I ordered with the 8 inch casters. I can pull and guide it with one hand, my wife with two. Kind of wish we had ordered the 8-inch wheels on the mini. So much easier to move around, not that we move it very much.

clifish

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 25, 2019
Long Island, NY
Nice rig and backyard, I have the same pavers as well. Are you keeping that outside all winter?

onemanlan

Jun 13, 2021
Birmingham, AL
Man, 665 lbs?!? I have a Humphrey's Battle Box that seems similar in dimensions & I think it's only 350 lbs or so. That's a wild difference. Regardless looks like the quality is solid!! Congrats

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 8, 2016
How is the pee-wee doing? I am considering this myself.
It’s a a machine - the efficiency is off the charts, I keep putting way too much coal in. Let me rephrase, he’s delivery was 650 LBs but that included a lot of wood. I added on to it as well so how much the acrisl smoker weighs I have no clue - but I. Glad I upgraded to the 8in wheels. You won’t be disappointed in the performance. 10/10

Latest posts

Hot Threads