New kid on the block

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smorse

Original poster
Jan 1, 2006
Dallas, TX
I too am a new forum member. I have been a Weber gas grill kind of guy for many. many years. About a year ago I bought a Primo ceramic grill/smoker.

I have the grilling down. I am still learning the secrets of the smoking and low and slow world. I am looking forward to learning from the Pitmasters on this forum.

Steve

Welcome to our fun and information laden forum! This is a great place to learn, share and just plain visit! Enjoy your visits with us!
Monty

Hey Steve,
Welcome to the forum! I think you will find some of the friendliest, most knowledgeable people in the world here. I know I've certainly learned a lot and hope you do too. Welcome and please let us hear from you regularly.

Hi Steve, we all were new so we know where your coming from. We're here to help you along anyway we can. When you get a change check out tulsajeff's eCourse on smoking meats. It has a lot of good tips.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky