• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New in Wisconsin maiden voyage this weekend

bigboofire

Joined May 22, 2006
Finished my concrete patio off of the back of the house. That was the last step before buying a smoker. Well wouldn't you know my wife bought me a smoker for fathers day (just happened to be before mothers day) so she raised the bar on her mothers day gift. I got one of those Great Outdoors smokey Mountain gas units. We are doing pork ribs this weekend.

joed617

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 13, 2006
Welcome to SMF Bigboofire, They have a way of raising the bar don't they. If they raise it any higher I'll need a step ladder to reach the bar stool.
Joe

bob-bqn

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 5, 2005
Best of luck with your GOSM smoker, I really like mine.

I spent way too much for Mother's Day (don't regret it), now I've got to get her to lower the bar for Father's Day or I'll be broke. :lol:

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Once again, Welcome to SMF Bigboofire. Thanks for your intro.

bigboofire

Joined May 22, 2006
Well the virgin run was a smashing success. Those were the best g.d. ribs I have ever had. We had a little neighbor party and everyone there could not get enough. I did hold some back for myself to have as left overs for the next day. He, he. Next up will be a 12lb turkey, so i will attempt a brine and a turkey smoke this weekend.

Awesome forum board. Thanks

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.