New in Idaho

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

olgrizz

Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Great site, looking to learn from all the masters! I am just a old hunter and fishman that lives in a small town in S.W.Idaho About the only think that I have ever smoked is fish. I have given lots of it away and most people enjoy it so I guess I will try and learn how to make some really good stuff to share with other
icon_lol.gif

Hello sir, and welcome from NW MT.
icon_biggrin.gif
I suppose you are cold smoking the fish? I sure would like to hear about your method, I love smoked fish, but the last ones that I did in the cold smoker were just too dang dried out.
rolleyes.gif
Terry

Finally !!! There are 3 people from Idaho on this great forum .....
Welcome olgrizz to this great forum. Was rather lonely here, being the only one. Glad to have you here.

Welcome OlGrizz -

I'm sure we have smoked about everything here if yo have something in mind give a holler and someone will be available to lend a hand! Enjoy!

Welcome to SMF,and hello from Canada , great forum here and the peeps are the best ,see ya in the forums and don't forget the pics we all love the Q-view !!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the SMF. S.W Idaho is one of my favorite areas, with friends in Jerome. Plenty of good reading here, so enjoy the site. Pretty soon you'll be smokin' anything that swims, or runs, or walks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky