New High Tech Grill for Singles

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richoso1

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 21, 2007
When I'm working alone in the backyard, I sometimes need just a quick snack. This is simple, yet stone-age enough that the wife won't use it! Let Alton Brown see this one...
64e124e9_vbattach19046.jpg

8e308acc_vbattach19045.jpg

wow ........how much meat did you have to smoke and look at that to come up with that ........did you think of that in the middle of the night ? lol .....i need to try that

I thought of it when I got hungry, but too lazy to break out the Weber 22 1/2 in grill. You know... I could use that in the middle of the night for a munchie.

thats funny yet kool..rich is that mexican pan? does not look like a hotdog bun.. reminds me of some central american bread called micha..yum O

I've seen similar set ups. Usually using the grate from a small grill.

Nice set up though. Gives you a work table so you're ready when the food is ready.

Thumbs up!

Coyote your right about the bread, it's wheat Bolillo. I didn't think about how funny it looked till after I ate and took a second glance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky