• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New here from Nebraska

Joined Jul 5, 2022
New guy to the forums...but not new to smoking ribs! Been seriously grilling for about 10 years now - this was yesterday's 4th of July product for the family. Did 1 rack with a cajun garlic paste and the other a sweet kansas city. Plastic wrapped overnight in fridge. Then made a homemade BBQ sauce for both. Family was happy. Been trying to experiment with different flavors the last year or so - mainly stuck to the Johnny Trigg method (and his rub) for years but wanted to venture out. Great to be here and looking forward to picking up some tips - as with any other hobby, I think you should always be learning something new!

Here's a few shots of yesterdays ribs - and before you ask - I wasn't open face grilling these... I was doing a no foil method on these and had made the turn and spritz (apple juice for these) to take a quick pic before closing back up. Other shot is the final product.

Attachments

• ribs1.jpg
    ribs1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 13
  • ribs2.jpg
    ribs2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 13

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Welcome to SMF from Utah

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Welcome from Maryland

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
Welcome from pa, Ribs look good from here

912smoker

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 29, 2020
Welcome to SMF from SE GA and love some ribs ! Which flavor did you prefer?

Keith

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
Welcome from Colorado.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.