new guy...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rancid5653

Original poster
Feb 27, 2009
Hi all, My name is Dean Im new to the forum. I've been lurking around here for a few months and reading alot. I have picked up some great tips, pointers, and recipes and decided to join so i could have fun posting...

I live in Florida and bbq year round... I have a chargrill silver series that i use for smaller items and a custom built trailer smoker (wood) that I just acquired for larger smokes... It is a reverse flow about the size of a Lang 60... A friend of mine made it and it seems to put out some quality Q so far....

Figured I would start with some good ettiquette and say hello !

Dean welcome to SMF glad you joined us. What part of Florida ya in I'm in Crystal River and N.W. of Tallahassee part time. Have fun and happy smoking

We have several members from over that way. Post some pics of your custom built we like seeing smokers

Well, thanks for the introduction, and welcome to the SMF. Stick around, it only gets better.

Welcome to SMF, sounds like you got a little Q experience to share.

Welcome to SMF, Dean! Glad you dedided to stop lurkin' and join us. You're gonna like it here. Sounds like you got some good gear.

Welcome Aboard. And hello from the Hawkeye state. Anything you wanna know you'll find here. Just run it up the flag pole and see. You'll get a ton of answers and usually pretty darned fast.

Welcome from the KC area. We love pics so be sure and keep your camera handy.

Very cool AVATAR ya got there!

BBQ Eng.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky