New guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smocan

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 21, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hey all, I've been lurking for a while but now there's just too many questions I have/advice I need so I figured I'd just dive in. I'm new to smoking. Currently just using smoker boxes on a gas grill right now hence one of my first questions for another post concerning first time smoker purchase, but I digress.
I'm from Ontario, Canada and honestly only recently started eating meat again after almost 15 years. I knew once I started smoking meat for family and friends that I wouldn't be able to resist eating my creations. A chef friend of mine also helped open my eyes to how crazy it was that I was cooking so much great food and not getting to taste it.

Anyhoo...that was a bit long winded. I'll try to keep my posts a bit more concise from now on.

Welcome to the fourm. Glad you aren't just lurking anymore. Aak all your questions, but be ready for the massive amount of answers you will get. Welcome also back to the ranks of the meat eaters.

Hello and welcome to the forum from East Texas, glad you joined up.

Gary S

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky