New Guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigjohnson

Original poster
Mar 26, 2014
A new guy to the place.

My name is Mike and I have been addicted now for over a year thanks to my Dad. I only have a small 3 rack propane smoker at this time. I have been also getting the news letter and love to see it in my email box, Keep up the good work.

I have started a bigger smoker build out of a vertical 120g propane tank. I would like to post some of the build but want to put in the proper place. Let me know what that would be.

The build:

2-120g tanks (one for me and one for Dad) Vertical, and on Propane.

Thanks

Mike

Good morning Mike, welcome to SMF. can't wait to see your build. If you go to "Forum's" at the top hover over that it will bring up a drop down menu , go to Smoking Supplies and Equipment which will bring up another menu then you can choose which suits your build and start a thread.

Good luck

Gary S

Hey Mike

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky