new guy in the nasty!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phodog

Original poster
Apr 17, 2008
Wow just bumped into this site, it looks great, and timely too. want to build a barrel smoker and I see a lot of Michigan guys on here. if u have3 any tips on a barrel smoker just holler for phodog in the nasty. Thanks fer listening to my lil rant, SMOKE eM if u gots em. Phodog in Michigan

Welcome phodog......BBQBubba is the resident UDS expert. As for horizontal barrel smokers, there is plenty of info on the site for those too.

Glad to have you aboard and ask all the questions you want to!

WELCOME,
Eric

Thanks EME, From my short perusal on this board, it looked like a friendly place, and altho I'm 50 I can still ask questions like a 6 year old. I'll look for the info I need on site before I bug Ya'all . Thanks

Welcome to the site, PhoDog! This is the best place on the web, and the friendliest :)

Look forward to your future posts and q-vue!

Welcome Phodog. I am a noob myself. You have found the right place for info as the SMF has a ton of info helpful posted and folks willing to answer any and all questions.

Whats Up PHODOG!

Greetings and welcome to the SMF.

I'll make sure to send you my smoked wolverine recipe.

NAAAHH seriously, welcome, alot of great people on here ready to help.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found it. Alot of smokin people here....ok, that didn't come out right.........Alot of smokin knowledge here. Enjoy it.
Andy.

Always great to have another Michigan brother on the site.Welcome to SMF.
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky