New guy in St. Louis, Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

achefwannabe

Original poster
Nov 21, 2016
Hello Everyone - Just joined SMF.  

i have looked at the site several times and decided to join to get into the conversations.  I live in Clarkson Valley, MO., a suburb of St. Louis.  Have grilled for years, but we bought our first smoker in 2010.  We bought a boat and propane and charcoal grills were not allowed on the dock.  We purchased a Traeger electric smoker for the dock, and have since brought it home.  

We smoke salmon, shrimp, beef tenderloin, chicken wings and pork tenderloin quite often.  But I am wanting to venture out from our normal fare.  Tonight I smoked Roma Tomatoes to use in a spicy chicken tortilla soup.  But my experience with smoking is pretty limited.  

I look forward to expanding my knowledge and skill in using the smoker.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky