• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New Guy Here.

JaxxD

Joined Jan 25, 2022
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jaxx Drinkwater. I'm here to learn more about BBQ and Smoking stuff. I've been on Youtube and making videos for years. That being said I am no pro and only within the last couple of years have I really started to up my BBQ game. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

Cheers
Jaxx

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Welcome from ND. Lot of great people here to help out if needed.

DougE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 13, 2010
Welcome from Kentucky. You landed in a great place to hang out.

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Welcome! Post up some cooks and read around. lots of good people and good info here.

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
Welcome from South Carolina's Thoroughbred Country! I promise, you will never run out of information with this Forum. The folks here are beyond outstanding and knowledgeable. Most forgotten more than I will ever learn! 🍻

John

SecondHandSmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 30, 2018
Welcome aboard from SE Arizona, Jaxx.
Nice YT channel you got there.

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Welcome from Nova Scotia

This is a great place to cook and learn , and great people

David

Sven Svensson

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 5, 2021
Welcome, from NorCal. Thanks for checking in. We look forward to seeing your creations.

BaxtersBBQ

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 5, 2020
Hey thank you.

No problem man. I’m shocked to see you pop up on the forum. I’ve watched some of your videos before. Super impressed. I have about a million questions for you about YouTube but I’ll spare you. I’m sure you’ve been asked the same stuff a million times before

JaxxD

Joined Jan 25, 2022
No problem man. I’m shocked to see you pop up on the forum. I’ve watched some of your videos before. Super impressed. I have about a million questions for you about YouTube but I’ll spare you. I’m sure you’ve been asked the same stuff a million times before
Ask away my brother. I'm more than willing to answer any questions you have.

BaxtersBBQ

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 5, 2020
Ask away my brother. I'm more than willing to answer any questions you have.

What type of cameras do you use? Which editing software? What do you think of the YouTube Shorts? I notice you donut burger really took off on there

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.