New guy from StL.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Hello everyone, my name is Dominic, and I'm a smokeaholic. I've been working with my grill for about 10 years and still want to learn more. I've got a Brinkmann SnP, Weber 22 1/2, Old Coleman gasser, and a Brinkmann Cabinet smoker. Also a turkey fryer. But of course its not enough. I've finally talked my wife into letting me build a rig, and don't you know I find a welding class. Everything is falling together. I just wish I had found this site sooner.

Glad your here Dominic! This is a great site w/great people willing to help any way they can.

A BIG OL' WELCOME, GLAD YOUR HERE!

dude
im glad to meet you.

im in stl area myself...

if you want to ---
sign in on pin map...
cool.gif

Welcome Dominic

Don't know about welding but I know where you can find a good concrete man! LOL

No we have some great welders here maybe they can direct you. Or give you some ideas.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Tonto, thanks for the link, but I've already tried that one. I guess I just need to get to a real computer to get on the map. Instead of using my phone for everything. Thank you for your help.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky