• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New guy from Northern Virginia

shamrox

Joined Sep 7, 2010
Hi everyone. I've been smoking meat for about a year on a tiny box smoker. Meat has turned out well but it's time to upgrade. I'm thinking of building a Big Baby Smoker. Any pros/cons to this? I thought about modifying it to a reverse smoke type unit.

Love this site so far and all the great input. Look forward to chatting with you guys.

northern greenhorn

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Welcome to smf, glad you found us. Check out the free 5 day course, it;s very helpful.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Hello there, and welcome to the SMF. Glad to hear that your smoker will be upgraded, more of the good stuff. It's all good my friend.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome to SMF. Sounds like a heck of a upgrade there.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
welcome to SMF you will love it here , great people and great info

kcbluesnbbq

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 7, 2010
Welcome, lots of great builds on here. You can more than likely find exactly what you are looking for in a build. Get the sparks flying.

smoke_chef

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 22, 2008
Welcome to the site. Good luck with your build. Be sure to post some pics along the way.  

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's"FREE" ...5 Day eCourseE

toxie

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 8, 2009
Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.