new guy from missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

briwnt6

Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
southwest missouri
Just got started smoking got a char broil silver smoker for christmas.
So far i've smoked a pork loin that turned out great and a fatty that was'nt to bad still need some work on them. I've got another loin on the smoker right now with some potatos and garlic. Can't wait till their done.

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. We like Qview
biggrin.gif
Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome aboard! I am from sw mo. Where you at? Good to have another show me guy on here!

whole pork loin with dry rub wrapped in bacon smothered in mustard with another coat of rub then stuffed with bacon.

I'm south of springfield

Welcome aboard...I am up south of KC, but went to school at SMSU (Note that I did not call it Missouri State...it will always be Southwest Missouri State University to me)

Nice Qview on the pork loin below.

Welcome to the SMF. BTW, congrats on that new Christmas present, it'll bring you and others many a good Q.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky