New guy from LOOSYANA!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dadgummit!

ImpEx - Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Hello all! Just joining the forums after looking around for a while. Looking forward to learning from all the experts here , and contributing where I can. Current equipment includes a Char-Broil electric water smoker , I'm sure I'll be looking here for suggestions.

Anyway , I'm glad to be here and ready to join the fun.

Welcome to the forum. If you have questions please ask them. If you're able to offer someone advice, please do so.

Glad you found us.

Wecome to the SMF. Plenty of good help from even better folks.

Welcome to SMF. Frome one newbie to another, great bunch of folks on here that are always helpful.

Been to hot to fire up the smoker here lately 100+ and 60%-80% humidity with no wind. We have a small Krewe here of La. transplants. Yesterday we had a party and had an old coonass red beans and rice cook-off. Lots of adult beverages and lies to be found with the food.

DOH! I messed up my first post! Don't know how though.

Anyway , I meant to say that my current equipment includes a Char-Broil Electric vertical , and a Char-Broil Silver Smoker.

I'm also about to start building a smoker out of a 250 gallon propane tank. thats what I'll be needing the suggestions for.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your posts. Please feel free to share, ask questions, or just get to know the friendly folks here.

I live just outside a town called Pearl River about an hour north of New Orleans

Welcome Dadgummit -

We all mess up our posts don't worry about it! We never claimed to be typig eggsperts.
icon_lol.gif

Hi DADGUMMIT!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
...We're glad to have you aboard!!...

I've been offline since 2 July due to ISP/computer problems...but I've been back now for a couple days or so...all-be-it in a limited sort of way.

Gotta get the stuff finished in the thread Ga.RoadHog mentioned above...still have lots of work to do on it.

Still...I hope it'll be helpful to you...

Until later...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky