New guy from Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blaken

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
Just picked up a GOSM a couple weeks back and I have been lurking in the forum since. I've only done a drunken chicken and some spare ribs so far but I have a pork butt sitting in the fridge right now waiting for some rub and some sausage waiting to be made into a fatty. So far I gotta say this forum has been a great help, thanks to all the contributors.

I saw all the hawks and went straight for this avatar. I couldn't sit back and not represent my team. I'll leave the rivalry inside the stadium though
icon_smile.gif
In the parking lot we're all fellow bbq fans.

welcome to SMF-AZ desert here but as u will learn I have Iowa ties-glad u found us and good luck with the smokin.

Welcome to smf Blake. Glad you jumped in. Gettin allot of people from Iowa on here. What part of Iowa you from?

Welcome, glad you found us, and there is a ISU, avatar on here, he's been lonely lately
biggrin.gif
Where in IOWA ya from?

Hey Blake, hope my Wildcats whip yer rear this fall but in the meantime good luck with the smokes.

PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
Welcome to the Big 12 and Happy Smoke Rings from Sedalia, MO (TIGER COUNTRY) . What is the fastest bird in Arrowhead Stadium? THE LAST JAYHAWK! Semper Fi and start smoking those briskets and fatties.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Wow thanks for the warm welcome guys. I grew up in southwest Iowa but now I live in Urbandale.

Things aren't looking good this fall but then again they usually don't.

welcome to the forum blake!!! from neighbor to tha north-mn. lotsa iowa smokers here as u already can see and they all top notch. cant wait to share some smokes!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky