New Guy from Colorado

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

NoCoPK360

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 19, 2020
Came across this forum while doing some research on a Bell Fabrication offset. I've used a WSM for years and more recently a pellet cooker and PK360. Decided I was ready to play with an offset. Liked the info I was able to find on Bell and it seems like a lot of smoker for the money. Hoping to get it early next year. Looking forward to reading the forum and learning more about running an offset pit.

Good deal and welcome from Tennessee. I bought a bell fab back in February for comps and stuff. Then covid happened. Very nice smoker and certainly can't be beat for price and quality. Only got around to using it a handful of times but pulled it out of the barn this morning and got it down to the house this morning. Got a couple cooks planned for it this coming week. Mix of oak/hickory/cherry being delivered tomorrow. Here's a couple pics. Not the greatest but it's dark and raining
IMG_20201219_184402.jpg
IMG_20201219_184425.jpg
IMG_20201219_184413.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky