New Grinder For Shooter!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shooterrick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 13, 2008
South Louisiana
Well I bought a new grinder. I looked at several both electric and manual and in the end I could not justify a used grinder without some assurance from the owner that it was in good shape.

This particular grinder is a Quisinpro brand. I priced them at 3 locations and they normally run 235.00-265.00. I picked this one up by bidding at the last second on Ebay for 107.00 which includes shipping. I have seen them go for more on Ebay so I felt fairly good about it.

The grinder is 1800 max watts, 2 speeds with reverse and auto overload, heat, shutoff. It is advertised as 2.4HP. The grinder comes with all in the pics below. Hope I did the correct thing on this one as I know little about grinders. It is a #12 head.

Congrats on the new grinder, Rick. That one should do a good job for you as long as you're not processing whole elk or deer.
biggrin.gif

Cant wait to see it in action. Congrats

Congrats now lets see that sausage
biggrin.gif

First just some lean burger to learn the machine. Then plans call for Italian, Andouille, Hot Polish, and breakfast sausage recipes. Snack sticks down the road would be nice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky