New Grinder For Shooter!

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by shooterrick, Jun 27, 2009.

1. shooterrick

shooterrick Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Well I bought a new grinder. I looked at several both electric and manual and in the end I could not justify a used grinder without some assurance from the owner that it was in good shape.

This particular grinder is a Quisinpro brand. I priced them at 3 locations and they normally run 235.00-265.00. I picked this one up by bidding at the last second on Ebay for 107.00 which includes shipping. I have seen them go for more on Ebay so I felt fairly good about it.

The grinder is 1800 max watts, 2 speeds with reverse and auto overload, heat, shutoff. It is advertised as 2.4HP. The grinder comes with all in the pics below. Hope I did the correct thing on this one as I know little about grinders. It is a #12 head.

2. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice! Congrats on the grinder. Looking forward to seeing what you make with it.

3. cajunsmoke13

cajunsmoke13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Nice looking grinder...

4. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Congrats on the new grinder, Rick. That one should do a good job for you as long as you're not processing whole elk or deer.[​IMG]

5. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Cant wait to see it in action. Congrats

6. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Congrats now lets see that sausage [​IMG]

7. old poi dog

old poi dog Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Keep us posted ...I'm looking forward to the pictures.

8. Nice find Shooter! What ya grinding frist?

9. shooterrick

shooterrick Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

First just some lean burger to learn the machine. Then plans call for Italian, Andouille, Hot Polish, and breakfast sausage recipes. Snack sticks down the road would be nice.